Epson SurePress L-6534VW Digital Label Press
Epson high-quality, UV, linehead, inkjet label press begins a new era
Epson's new generation linehead, inkjet label press with LED UV curing ink, the L-6534VW, enables reliable and repeatable high-speed printing of more than 1.5 million ft/month. The new generation PrecisionCore® linehead, center drum system, is a space-saving, compact design integrating all of the functions required for production, such as Corona treatment, White ink, digital varnish, web cleaner, ionizer and an additional UV curing unit, all standard.
The Epson-developed pinning technology controls the range of ink scattering and realizes ultra sharp dots and incredibly thin lines. The Epson Digital-quality delivers a wide color gamut, tonal gradation, flat print and lack of graininess using less colors saving you money. The high-opacity White ink can be reverse printed. With digital varnish ink, both a gloss or matte finish spot varnish is available on the same label.
- Epson technology: PrecisionCore printhead, ink, LED pinning and curing, and robotic control
- High-speed printing up to 164 ft/min; for jobs up to 13.39" (width)
- CMYK, White, and digital varnish inks
- Digital varnish ink for matte and gloss spot varnish
- LED UV curing ink eliminates the need for precoating of the substrate and can be used with standard flexo substrates
- Automation of the press including maintenance of the inkjet nozzle keeps productivity high, TCO low, and press operation simple
- Epson Inks Comply with Regulations from the EuPIA and United States Food and Drug Administration, and Meet FCM and GMP Standards
- Model: C11CH31201