Downloads not available on mobile devices.
There are no files available for the detected operating system. Please select a different operating system above.
** By downloading from this website, you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of Epson's Software License Agreement.
- My product will not print through a PC serial connection. What should I do?
- Does my product print landscape fonts?
- Are dip switches used to change settings on my product?
- Can my product emulate an IBM Proprinter?
- What driver should I use if my product is not listed?
- Why does my product stop or pause in the middle of a large print job?
- Can I use the platen knob to load or adjust paper?
- My product is beeping. What should I do?
- What is the recommended duty cycle for my product?
- A label peeled off in the product. How should I remove it?
This document contains an overview of the product, specifications, basic and in-depth usage instructions, and information on using options.
This document provides technical specifications for this product.
This document contains information regarding the initial setup and installation for this product.
This document describes Epson's limited warranty for this product.
Register Your Product
To register your new product, click the button below.Register Now
Extended Service Plan
Protect your Epson product beyond the standard warranty period with an Epson extended service plan.View Service Plan
Service Center Locator
For products in warranty, please contact Technical Support. If your product is out of warranty, find a service center.Find a Location
Email Epson Support
If you are unable to find an answer on our web site, you can email your question to Epson Support.Email Us
Monday – Friday 7 am – 4 pm (PT)
3840 Kilroy Airport Way
Long Beach, CA 90806
Thank you for your interest in Epson. To subscribe and receive promotional emails, please visit Epson Global to find your local site.
Our system shows that the email that you entered might be incorrect or undeliverable. Please confirm your email address is correct before continuing. Email should be a email@example.com format with no space before or after.