Using the Remote Control Feature
You can use your Android device to control certain features on your Epson projector.
- Tap at the top of the app screen.
- Tap Remote.
You can control the projector using the following buttons:
Note: The available options will vary depending on the Epson projector you are using.
- Tap or to switch to the Computer 1 or 2 sources.
- Tap or to switch to the HDMI 1 or 2 sources.
- Tap to switch to the video source.
- Tap to switch to the network source.
- Tap to switch to the USB-A source.
- Tap to switch to the USB-B source.
- Tap once to temporarily stop projection, tap the icon again to resume normal display.
- Tap once to freeze the image, tap the icon again to resume normal display.
- Tap to decrease the volume.
- Tap to increase the volume.
- Tap to display a QR code. You can scan this QR code with another device to quickly connect the device to the projector.
- Tap to enable or disable closed captioning.
- Tap to turn the projector off.
- Tap to display a touch pad and navigate the projector’s menus. You can swipe up or down to navigate up or down the menus, swipe left to go back, or swipe right to select an option.
Note: You can still use your projector's remote control while your product is connected to your Android device.