How do I print from a USB flash drive or external device?
Before you connect your thumb drive or device, make sure the product is turned on but not printing.
Note: Epson cannot guarantee the compatibility of your drive.
- Remove any memory cards from the product.
- Load the paper you want to use for printing.
- Insert your USB thumb drive or the USB cable that came with your device into the USB port on the front of your product.
- Insert storage media (such as a CD) into your drive, if necessary.
- Select the photos to print from the LCD screen.
Caution: Do not remove the USB drive or turn off the product when the access light is flashing, or you may lose photos on the drive.Caution: Do not remove the USB drive or turn off the product when the access light is flashing, or you may lose photos on the drive. Related tasks
Viewing and Printing Photos
Removing a Memory Card
Published: Aug 23, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!