How do I use Google Cloud Print with my product?
With a Google Account, you can print from your Apple or Android device to your Epson product. You can also print from Chromebooks and the Google Chrome browser without drivers or cables.
- Connect your Epson product to your wireless network. See the link below.
- Note your product's IP address by checking your network status. See the link below.
- Connect your computer or your Apple or Android device to the same wireless network as your Epson product.
- Enter your product's IP address into the address bar of a web browser.
- Select the Google Cloud Print Services option.
Note: If you don't see the Google Cloud Print Services option, turn your product off and back on. If the option still doesn't appear, select the Firmware Update option and follow the on-screen instructions to update your product.
- Click Register.
- Select the checkbox to agree to the Usage Advisory and click Next.
- Click OK to launch the sign-in page. A separate browser window opens.
- Enter your Google Account username and password and click Sign in, or, if you don't have an account, click Sign up for a new Google Account and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click Finish printer registration to complete setup and print a test page.
Your product is now linked to your Google Account and can be accessed from any Chromebook, computer, Apple or Android device with Internet access. For more information on using Google Cloud Print and for a list of supported apps, visit the Google Cloud Print site.Related tasks
Printing a Network Status Sheet