How do I set up my product to print with any computer, Apple or Android Device with Internet access?
With a Google Account, you can print from your Apple or Android device to your Epson product. You can also print from Chromebooks and the Google Chrome browser without drivers or cables.
Set up your Epson product for network printing. See the link below.
Note: Make sure your Epson printer and computer are connected to the same network before starting the Google Cloud Print setup.
- Connect your device to the same network that your Epson product is using.
- Print a network status sheet.
- Locate your product's IP address on the network status sheet.
- Enter the IP address into the address bar of a web browser.
- Select the Google Cloud Print Services option.
Note: If you don't see the Google Cloud Print Services option, turn your product off and back on. If the option still doesn't appear, select the Firmware Update option and follow the on-screen instructions to update your product.
- Click Register.
- Select the checkbox to agree to the Usage Advisory and click Next.
- Click OK to launch the sign-in page. A separate browser window opens.
- Enter your Google Account username and password and click Sign in, or, if you don't have an account, click Sign up for a new Google Account and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click Finish printer registration to complete setup and print a test page. Your product is now linked to your Google Account and can be accessed from any Chromebook, computer, Apple or Android device with Internet access.