How do I calibrate my product?
Calibration coordinates the positioning of the pen with the location of your cursor. You only need to calibrate the first time you use your projector, and you do not need the pens or a computer for calibration. You should not need to calibrate again unless the projector or image is moved, or the image is resized.
Note: You can start Auto Calibration by pressing the User button on the remote control or by pressing the Menu button on the remote control as described here.
- Press the Menu button, select the Extended menu, and press Enter.
- Select the Easy Interactive Function setting and press Enter.
- Select Auto Calibration and press Enter.
- Adjust the focus if necessary, by opening the cover on the side of the projector and sliding the focus lever.
- Press Enter to select Yes. A pattern appears then disappears, and the system is calibrated. If you see a message that calibration failed, you need to calibrate manually.
Published: May 20, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!