Nothing projects on the screen. What should I do?
If no image appears, try the following solutions:
- Make sure the lens cover is open all the way.
- Press the A/V Mute button on the remote control to see if the image was temporarily turned off.
- Make sure all necessary cables are securely connected and the power is on for the projector and connected video sources.
- Press the projector's power button to wake it from standby or sleep mode. Also see if your connected computer is in sleep mode or displaying a blank screen saver.
- Press the Menu button. If the projector menu is able to display, there may be a problem with the connected video source, cable connection, or port.
- Check the settings on the Signal menu to make sure they are correct for the current video source.
- Adjust the Brightness setting or select the Normal Power Consumption setting.
- Check the Display setting to make sure Messages is set to On.
- If the projector does not respond when you press the control panel buttons, the buttons may be locked. Unlock the buttons. Press and hold the Enter button for 10 seconds or use the remote control.
- For images projected with Windows Media Center, reduce the screen size from full screen mode.
- For images projected from applications using Windows DirectX, turn off DirectX functions.
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Projector Setup Settings - Extended Menu
Published: Sep 1, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!