How should I transport the product?
The projector contains precision parts, some of which are glass. Follow the guidelines here to transport, ship, or store the projector safely.
- Remove any equipment connected to the projector.
- Remove the SD card, if necessary.
- Tighten the ball joint screw completely to prevent the projector from moving during transportation.
- Do one of the following:
- When transporting the projector a long distance or as checked luggage, pack it in a firm box with cushioning around it and mark the box "Fragile."
- When shipping the projector for repairs, place it in its original packing materials, if possible, or use equivalent materials with cushioning around the projector. Mark the box "Fragile."
Note: Epson shall not be liable for any damages incurred during transportation.
Published: Jun 21, 2018 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!