How do I view 3D images?
Viewing 3D ImagesYou can view 3D images using your projector. Viewing 3D images requires a 3D-compatible video device, a compatible HDMI cable, and a pair of Epson RF 3D glasses (not included with your projector).
You can purchase Epson RF 3D glasses from an Epson authorized reseller. To find the nearest reseller, call 800-GO-EPSON (800-463-7766) in the U.S. or 800-807-7766 in Canada. Or you can purchase online at epsonstore.com (U.S. sales) or epsonstore.ca (Canadian sales).
Note: Make sure the 3D Display setting on the Signal menu is set to Auto or 3D.
- Connect a 3D-compatible video device to the projector using a compatible HDMI cable.
- Turn on the video device, then turn on the projector.
- Begin playback from the video device.
Note: Make sure you set the video device to play content in 3D mode.
- Press the 3D Format button on the remote control to activate 3D mode, if necessary.
- Slide the power switch on the 3D glasses to the On position.
- Put on the 3D glasses and view the projected image. If you do not see a 3D image, pair the glasses with the projector.
Note: If you change the video source or you are not within range of your projector, the glasses enter standby mode and the status light flashes green. Slide the power switch on the glasses to the Off position and then back to the On position to resume 3D viewing.
Note: Make sure you are within 32 ft (10 m) of the projector when using the 3D glasses or you may lose your connection.
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Optional Equipment and Replacement Parts