The displayed image is not rectangular. What should I do?
If the projected image is not evenly rectangular, try the following solutions:
- Place the projector directly in front of the center of the screen, facing it squarely, if possible.
- If you are mounting the projector from the ceiling, use the adjustment controls on the mount at the time of installation.
- Try to fix the image using lens shift before adjusting the H/V-Keystone setting.
- Adjust the image shape using the Geometry Correction menu settings.
- Adjust the Quick Corner setting to correct the image shape.
- Adjust the Point Correction setting to correct slight distortion that affects a portion of the screen.
Correcting Image Shape with H/V-Keystone
Correcting Image Shape with Quick Corner
Correcting Image Shape with Point Correction
Published: Nov 25, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!