Downloads not available on mobile devices.
There are no files available for the detected operating system. Please select a different operating system above.
** By downloading from this website, you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of Epson's Software License Agreement.
- Top FAQs
- Copy or Print
- Paper or Media
- Print Quality or Appearance
- Software or Setup
- Wireless or Wired Connection
- The quality of my printed output is unacceptable. What should I do?
- Why won't my product print black or color?
- My printout is missing some characters. What should I do?
- Which ink cartridges should I use with my product?
- My printout has lines running through it. What should I do?
- How do I replace an ink cartridge?
- What scanning resolution should I use to get the best results when I print the scanned image?
- Calibration doesn't seem to have any effect. What should I do?
- Are the ink cartridges refillable?
- I am unable to connect my product to a wireless network. What should I do?
This document contains an overview of the product, basic and in-depth usage instructions, information on using options, specifications, and control code information.
This document contains specifications, general setup/usage information, interface information, and troubleshooting tips.
This document provides information about Epson's exclusive technologies such as: Print quality, performance, and flexibility features.
Safety Data Sheets
Safety Data Sheets provide important information about ink cartridge composition, precautions for safe handling and use, regulatory considerations, and more.
Part Number: S020138Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow | PDF
Keep an eye out for our great offers and updates.
We apologize, it looks like the system is down. Please try again later.