Projecting from the Camera
You can use your device's built-in camera to project live video.
Note: You cannot transmit audio with the camera function.
- Tap at the top of the app screen.
- Tap Camera.
You can control the camera function using the following controls:
- Tap to freeze the image. Tap Save to save a copy of the frozen image. Tap to resume live video projection.
- Tap to adjust the brightness of the image.
- Tap and drag the slider towards the icon to zoom in or towards the icon to zoom out.
- Tap to switch between the front-facing and rear-facing cameras on your device.
- Tap to open the annotation tool.
- Tap to switch projection to your device (when multiple devices are connected to the projector; not available when a moderator controls the projector).
- Tap to control the moderator function.