The manual for the Ethernet option says this device is compatible with my Mac network. How do I enable it on my network?
You'll need to download EpsonNet Config Utility and use it to configure the Scan-Set IP Address by doing the following:
- Obtain the IP address or host name of the Network Image Express Card from your network administrator
- Double-click the Epson Scan Settings icon in the Utilities folder.
- Select your scanner from the Select Scanner drop-down list.
- Select Network, then click Add.
- In the Add window, choose the Network Image Express Card's IP address under Search for addresses, or select Enter address and type in the address. Then click OK.
- In the Epson Scan Settings window, click Test to check the connection. If everything works properly, you see a successful connection message in the Scanner Status box.
- Click OK to save the settings.
Published: May 6, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!