How do I set up wireless scanning from my smart device using the Epson Smart Panel app?
You can use the Epson Smart Panel app to connect your Epson product to a wireless network or connect your smart device directly to the product. Epson Smart Panel is available on iOS and Android devices.
Make sure you have the following:
- A device that is connected to a wireless network
- The Epson Smart Panel app installed on the device
- The wireless network name (SSID) and password
- Make sure the product is turned on and is ready to scan.
Note: You must perform initial setup before setting up wireless scanning.
- Open the Epson Smart Panel app on your device.
- Do one of the following:
- If the app automatically recognizes the product, follow the on-screen instructions to set up the wireless connection.
- If the app does not automatically recognize the product, select the + icon and continue with the next step.
- On the next screen, select Connect to a New Product.
- Select your product from the list.
Note: If your product is not listed, move closer to the product and try again. If the product is still not shown, connect your scanner to the wireless network again and then select Connect to Existing Product in the Epson Smart Panel app and follow the on-screen instructions. See the link below for wireless setup instructions.
- Select Next to select the current wireless network.
Note: If you want to connect the product to a different wireless network, select Change another Wi-Fi SSID.
- Enter the password for the wireless network and select OK. The app starts configuring the product.
Using the Epson Smart Panel Mobile App
Starting a Scan from a Smart Device