How do I uninstall the software for my product with a USB connection?
Follow the instructions below for your computer system:
- Turn off the Epson Stylus CX9400Fax Series.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the Epson Stylus CX9400Fax Series.
- Click Start or , and select Programs or All Programs.
- Select Epson or Epson Printers, then select Epson Printer Software Uninstall. Note:
- In the next window, select Epson Stylus CX9400Fax Series and click OK. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Open the Windows Control Panel, then click Uninstall a program under Programs (Windows Vista) or double-click Add or Remove Programs (other Windows versions).
- Click EPSON Scan in the list of currently installed programs and click Uninstall/Change (Windows Vista) or Change/Remove (Windows XP or 2000). Note:
- When the confirmation window appears, click Yes.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall Epson Scan. In some cases, a message may appear to prompt you to restart the computer. If so, make sure Yes, I want to restart my computer now is selected and click Finish.
- Restart your computer.
With Windows Vista, click Continue, then go to the next step.
With Windows Vista, click Continue, click Next, and continue with step 9.
Published: Feb 14, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!