My product is printing blank pages from Windows or my Mac. What should I do?
Check the following:
- Make sure the print head nozzles are not clogged.
- Make sure the printer software settings are appropriate for the paper size you're using.
- The ink cartridges may be old or low on ink, and you may need to replace them.
- Confirm the Skip Blank Page setting from your printer driver. For Windows, click the Speed & Progress button on the Maintenance window. For Mac OS X, confirm the Extension Settings in the printer options pop-up menu. If it is selected, blank pages in your data are not printed.
- Try printing a different document to determine if the problem is limited to one document. If the problem is with one document, try recreating the document.
- You may need to uninstall your printer software and then reinstall it (Windows or Macintosh).
Published: Jul 7, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!