How do I install the software for my product?
You can install the product's software using the CD that came with it or download the drivers and utilities from the Downloads tab for your product.
- To download and install the drivers and utilities, follow these steps:
- Make sure the product is not connected to your computer.
- Download the Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for your operating system. Make a note of the file name and save location so you can easily retrieve it.
- Open the file you downloaded, and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- To install the software using the CD that came with your product, follow the software installation instructions on the Start Here sheet.
If you download the software, you will ensure you have the latest driver version for your product. Only Epson drivers and utilities are available for download. Any third party software that came with the product is available only on the CD that came with it.
If you're setting up the product on a wireless network and need additional help, see Wireless Network Setup in the Quick Guide or view one of the wireless how-to videos for your product.
Published: Dec 1, 2010 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!