How do I use the control panel buttons to scan a photo or document and attach the scanned image to an email?
Do the following:
- Make sure you installed the product software and connected the product to your computer or network.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Scan and press the OK button. The scan options are displayed:
- Press the arrow buttons to select To PC (Email) and press the OK button. This option scans your original and attaches it to a message in your email program. You can select the e-mail program you want to use and resize your image, if necessary, from an option screen on your computer.
Note: This works with MAPI-type email such as Microsoft Outlook, Windows Live Mail, MacMail, and Entourage, but not web-based email such as Gmail.
- Press the arrow buttons to select how you connected your product to your computer:
- If your product is connected directly to your computer with a USB cable, select USB Connection.
- If your product is connected to your computer over a network, select the computer name from the list.
- Press the start button to start scanning.
Published: Apr 17, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!