How do I use the control panel buttons to scan a photo or document and attach the scanned image to an email?
Do the following:
- Make sure you installed the product software and connected the product to your computer or network.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the left or right arrow buttons to select Scanand press the OK button.
The scan options are displayed.
- Press the arrow buttons and select Scan to PC (Email). This option scans your original and attaches it to a message in your e-mail program. You can select the e-mail program you want to use and resize your image, if necessary, from an option screen on your computer. Note: This works with MAPI-type email such as Microsoft Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Mac Mail, and Entourage, but not web-based email such as Gmail.
- To scan to your PC, you first need to select how you connected your product to your computer:
- If your productis connected directly to your computer with a USB cable, select USB Connection.
- If your productis connected to your computer over a network, select the computer name from thelist.
- Press one of the buttons to start scanning.
Published: Jul 8, 2013 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!