How do I use the control panel buttons to automatically scan a photo or document to a PDF?
You can scan an image and save it as a PDF using your product's control
- Make sure you installed the product software and
connected the product to your computer.
If you're using Mac OS X 10.6 or later, download and install the Event Manager Utility software from the page.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the left or right arrow buttons to select Scan and press the OK button.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Scan to PC (PDF).
- Press the start button to start scanning.
Your original is scanned and saved as a PDF on your computer.
- Make sure you installed the product software and connected the product to your computer.
Published: Dec 20, 2012 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!