How do I restore my product's default settings?
If you have a problem with settings on the product control panel, you can reset them to their factory defaults. You can choose which settings to reset or reset them all.
Note: This setting can be locked by an administrator. If you cannot access or change this setting, contact your administrator for assistance.
- Press the up or down arrow buttons, select Menu, and press the OK button.
- Press the down arrow button, select System Administration, and press the OK button. Enter the administrator password, if necessary.
- Press the down arrow button, select Restore Default Settings, and press the OK button. You see this screen:
- Select one of these options:
- Wi-Fi/Network Settings: Resets all network settings.
- Clear All Data and Settings: Resets all control panel settings.
- Select the up arrow button to reset the selected settings. (Press the down arrow button if you want to cancel the operation.)
Published: Jul 1, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!