I was able to print from my Mac before with an Ethernet connection, but now I can't. What should I do?
The problem can be caused by your printer or the computer. Do the following:
- To determine if the printer can print without a computer, print a nozzle check pattern. See these instructions.
- If you can print a nozzle check pattern, go to the next step.
- If you can't print a nozzle check pattern, check the product for error messages. Clear any errors displayed on the product, then try printing a nozzle check pattern again. If you can print, go to the next step. Otherwise, contact Epson Support.
- Delete any pending print job(s) from the Epson print queue, then try printing again. If you can print, you're done, and you can skip the remaining steps. Otherwise, go to the next step.
- Delete and re-add the print queue.
Click , select your printer with Kind set as Bonjour, select your printer from the Use drop-down list, then click Add. This will add the printer back on the printer queue. Then try printing again. If you can print, you're done. Otherwise, contact Epson Support.