How do I restore my product's default settings?
Resetting Control Panel DefaultsIf you have a problem with settings on the product control panel, you can reset them to their factory defaults. You can choose which settings to reset or reset them all.
- Press the up or down arrow button, select Setup, and press the OK button.
- Press the down arrow button, select Restore Default Settings, and press the OK button. You see this screen:
- Press the up or down arrow button to select one of these options and press the OK button.
- Network Settings: Restores all of the default network settings.
- Clear All Data and Settings: Restores all of the default settings and resets contact and network data on the control panel.
- Press the up arrow button to reset the selected settings. Press the down arrow button if you want to cancel the operation.
Published: Aug 1, 2016 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!