How do I connect my product to my wireless network using the product's control panel?
Selecting Wireless Network Settings from the Control PanelYou can select or change wireless network settings using your product control panel.
To install your product on a wireless network, follow the instructions on the Start Here sheet and install the necessary software by downloading it from the Epson website. The installer program guides you through network setup.
Note: Breakdown or repair of this product may cause loss of network data and settings. Epson is not responsible for backing up or recovering data and settings during or after the warranty period. We recommend that you make your own backup or print out your network data and settings.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Use the arrow buttons to select the icon and press the OK button.
- Select Router and press the OK button.
- Select Start Setup or Change Settings and press the OK button.
- Select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard and press the OK button.
- Use the arrow buttons to select the name of your wireless network or select Enter Manually to enter the name manually and press the OK button. Use the displayed keypad to enter your network name.
- Select the Password field, press the OK button, and enter your wireless password using the displayed keypad.
Note: The network name and password are case sensitive. Be sure to correctly enter uppercase and lowercase letters, and numeric or special characters.
- To enter letters or symbols, press the arrow buttons to scroll through characters, and press the OK button to select one.
- To enter numbers and symbols or change the case of letters, press the reset button.
- To delete the previous character, select the back icon and press the OK button.
- To enter a space, select the space icon and press the OK button.
- Select OK and press the OK button when you finish entering your password.
- Confirm the displayed network settings, press the down arrow to select Start Setup, and press the OK button to save them.
- Press the home button to exit. You see the icon on the LCD screen and should be able to connect to your product directly from your computer or device, and then print. If you are printing from a computer, make sure you installed the network software as described on the Start Here sheet.
Note: If you don't see the icon, you may have selected the wrong network name or entered the password incorrectly. Repeat these steps to try again.
Entering Characters on the LCD Screen