How do I scan a document with Epson ScanSmart?
You can save a scanned image to your computer in a variety of formats.
- Make sure your originals are scanned and reviewed. See the link below.
- In the Select Action window, click Save. You see a screen like this:
- Change the settings as follows:
- The document type and scan date for the file name are automatically detected. You can change them as necessary.
- You can save the scanned image in a variety of formats. If you select Searchable PDF as the File type setting, you can select the OCR (Optical Character Recognition) language.
- Select the folder on your computer in which to save the file.
- Click Save.
Published: Apr 15, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!