How do I install the Label Editor (Windows) or Label Editor Lite (Mac) software?
Note: An installation disk is not included with the product.
Installing Label EditorDownload the software from Epson's support website. Visit the driver download site.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install both the application and the driver.
- When you are prompted to connect the printer to your computer, connect it using the included USB cable.
Connecting the Printer to Your Computer
Installing Label Editor LiteInstall the Label Editor Lite software from the App Store. If you can not access the App Store, you can download the software from Epson's support website.
- Open the App Store.
- Enter Epson Label Editor Lite in the search field and press the button.
- Click Epson Label Editor Lite in the list of apps.
- Click Free. The button name changes to Install App.
- Click Install App.
- Download the printer driver from Epson's support website and install it. Visit the driver download site.
Published: Feb 20, 2014 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!