Part of my image is blurry or out of focus. What should I do?
If the projected image is fuzzy or blurry, try the following solutions:
- Adjust the image focus.
- Clean the projector lens.
Note: To avoid condensation on the lens after bringing the projector in from a cold environment, let the projector warm up to room temperature before using it.
- Try connecting the projector to the highest quality connection available on your input source. For example, connect to an HDMI port or component video ports for a better quality input signal.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen.
- Position the projector so the keystone adjustment angle is not so wide that it distorts the image.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting to improve image quality.
- If you are projecting from a computer, press the Auto button on the remote control to automatically adjust the tracking and sync. If any bands or overall blurriness remain, display a uniformly patterned image on the screen and manually adjust the Tracking and Sync settings.
- If you are projecting from a computer, try using a lower resolution or try to match the projector's native resolution.
Focusing the Image Using the Focus Buttons
Cleaning the Lens
Projector Setup and Installation Options
General Projector Specifications
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Supported Video Display Formats
Published: Oct 7, 2019 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!