How should I transport the product?
The projector contains precision parts, some of which are glass. Follow these guidelines to transport, ship, or store the projector safely:
- Remove any equipment connected to the projector.
- Center the lens position using the vertical and horizontal lens shift dials until they click (PowerLite EB-L530U/EB-L630U/EB-L630SU/EB-L635SU/EB-L730U/EB-L735U).
If you transport the projector when the lens is not centered, the lens shift mechanism may be damaged.
- Attach the protective lens cover that was included with the projector.
- When transporting the projector a long distance or as checked luggage, pack it in a firm box with cushioning around it and mark the box "Fragile."
- When shipping the projector for repairs, place it in its original packing materials, if possible, or use equivalent materials with cushioning around the projector. Mark the box "Fragile."
Note: Epson shall not be liable for any damages incurred during transportation.Related tasks
Adjusting the Image Position Using Lens Shift
Published: Aug 19, 2021 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!