These products allow the use of General Office paper including paper that contains renewable content, pre and post consumer recycled content and that is chlorine free. These products have not been designed to prevent the use of non-OEM inkjet cartridges. With our EPEAT products, automatic duplex printing is the default setting when installing the printer driver (Silver products only.) Please note, use of non-OEM inkjet cartridges may affect the quality of printed materials. For more information on the EPEAT 126.96.36.199 public disclosure of key environmental aspects, please view here.
Epson Authorized Service Providers
Spare parts are available to Epson Authorized Service Providers for 5-years after product production ceases. There are no user replaceable parts for this product. For more information you may call Epson Customer Service at (866) 917-5033.
188.8.131.52: If a product failure is encountered during the first 3 years from date of sale for commercial products or 1-year from date of sale for consumer products, users are advised to contact Epson or an Authorized Epson Servicer for service/support. Subject to coverage, repair under Epson’s Limited Warranty (viewable on our website under our support links) will be provided by Epson or an Authorized Servicer for the term of the warranty, after which Epson or Servicer can provide maintenance and repair at the then current service rate.
EPEAT Certified Product Take Back & Recycling
Please refer to the product’s User Guide for:
- How to troubleshoot, repair or replace the product
- How to achieve a standby power level of < 1W
- Info on returning your End‑of‑Life product for recycling
You may also call Epson Customer Service at (866) 917‑5033 for additional assistance.
Inkjet and Toner Cartridge Take Back & Recycling
- All inkjet and toner cartridges are sent to a state of the art waste-to-energy facility for disposal
- Epson processed 93 tons of inkjet and toner cartridges in the US for FY 2020 (4/1/20 – 3/31/21)
- 100% of all inkjet and toner cartridges collected were disposed of via waste-to-energy disposal
- Epson inkjet and toner cartridges are not designed to prevent their reuse or recycling
Hardware Take Back & Recycling
All hardware is sent to our certified recycling facility with nothing going to landfill.
184.108.40.206 - The annual volume of consumer products collected via Epson’s E-waste Take-back Programs in 2019 and 2020 is as follows:
|2019 (tons)||2020 (tons)|
|Volume of products collected in jurisdictions with local or federally mandated collection programs||2,363||2,117|
|Volume of products collected voluntarily||2,143||24|
|Total volume of products collected||4,506||2,141|