My printout has lines running through it. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Clean the print head nozzles.
- Select a higher Quality Option or Print Quality and turn off High Speed mode in the printer software.
- Make sure the paper Type or Media Type setting matches the paper you loaded.
- Make sure the printable side of the paper is face-up. It's usually brighter or whiter.
- On a Macintosh, try using Automatic mode.*
- Align the print head.
- Replace the ink cartridges.
Published: Aug 1, 2007 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!