How do I send a fax using the Fax Utility in Windows?
You can send a fax from a printing program in Windows. You can fax up to 100 pages at a time, including a cover sheet.
- Open the file you want to fax and select the print command. You see a window like this:
- Select your product with the FAX option as the printer.
- To change the Paper Size, Orientation, Color, Image Quality, or Character Density settings, click the Preferences or Properties button.
Note: If you see a Setup, Printer, or Options button, click it. Then click Preferences or Properties on the next screen. For more information about selecting fax print settings, click Help.
- Select the Page Range as necessary. (Leave the Number of copies set to 1.)
- Click Print. If you're faxing for the first time, you see a window like this one:
- Enter your sender information so that recipients can identify the origin of the fax. Then click OK to save the sender information.
- Add a cover sheet, input a fax number, or set up a phone book of numbers for future use, then click Next.
Note: For detailed instructions on using the Epson FAX Utility, click Help.
- If you added a cover sheet to your fax, select a cover sheet style, enter your subject and comment information, then click Next.
- Click Send to transmit your fax.