How do I restore my product's default settings?
Resetting Control Panel DefaultsIf you have a problem with settings on the product control panel, you can reset them to their factory defaults. You can choose which settings to reset or reset them all.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the arrow buttons to select Setup and press the OK button. You see this screen:
- Press the arrow buttons to select Restore Default Settings and press the OK button. You see this screen:
- Press the arrow buttons to select one of these options and press the OK button:
- Network Settings: Resets all network settings.
- All except Network: Resets all control panel settings, except for network settings.
- All Settings: Resets all control panel settings.
- Press the OK button to reset the selected settings. (Press the stop button if you want to cancel the operation.)
Published: Mar 2, 2017 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!