How do I create a custom print setting in the product's driver in Windows?
- Do one of the following:
- Windows 10: Click and select (Settings) > Devices > Printers & scanners. Select your printer and select Manage > Printing preferences.
- Windows 8.x: Navigate to the Apps screen and select Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers. Right-click your printer and select Printing Preferences.
- Windows 7: Click and select Devices and Printers. Right-click your printer and select Printing Preferences.
- Windows Vista: Click and select Control Panel (or point to Settings and select Control Panel). Select Printer (under Hardware and Sound) or Printers. Right-click your printer and select Printing Preferences.
- Select Media Definition on the General tab.
- Click New and create your Media Definition and the populate the following fields:
- Media Name (Enter a unique name)
- Label width
- Label length
- Gap between labels
- Select other media settings as necessary.
Note: The Max Quality print selection is only available when printing with Glossy Paper, Glossy Film, or High Glossy Paper for the Media Coating Type setting.
- Click OK and then close. You can now select the new custom print size when you select the Media Definition button.
Published: Feb 27, 2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!