How do I setup WirelessHD connection?
You can use the included WirelessHD Transmitter (PowerLite Home Cinema 3010e only) to wirelessly stream HD content from a video device to the projector.
- Place the transmitter within range of the projector. See Setting Up a WirelessHD Connection.
- Plug the AC adapter into the transmitter and an electrical outlet.
- Connect an HDMI cable to your video device and the HDMI port on the side of the WirelessHD Transmitter.
- Turn on the power switch on the back of the transmitter.
- Turn on your source device and begin playback.
- Turn on the projector.
- Press the WirelessHD button on the projector remote control. The projector should now display content from your video device.
Published: Oct 25, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!