How do I calibrate Pen and Touch when using the extended desktop in Windows?
You can calibrate the extended desktop in Windows by doing the following.
Note: The projector must be set to extended desktop and the projector's pen mode must be set to PC Interactive.
- Click and then search for and select "Calibrate the screen for pen or touch input."
- Under the Display tab, select Setup. A new window appears.
- Select Pen input.
- Select Yes to allow changes to be made to the device.
- Select Enter on any screens that are not the interactive screen to close them.
- Tap the pen on the interactive screen and the message to tap the screen closes.
Note: If your projector also supports touch, repeat the previous steps, but select Touch input in step 3.