Downloads not available on mobile devices.
There are no files available for the detected operating system. Please select a different operating system above.
** By downloading from this website, you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of Epson's Software License Agreement.
- How do I create a custom print setting in the product's driver in Windows?
- Which type of media can I print on?
- What are the ink yields I can expect from the ink cartridges?
- How do I replace the auto cutter?
- How long can I use the ink cartridges after they are installed?
- The quality of the print on my labels does not appear as I expected. What should I do?
- How do I disable the beep on the printer?
- Should the ink cartridges remain installed when I transport my product?
- What is the composition of the ink in the ink cartridges?
- How do I replace the maintenance box?
Describes details about the functions and operating procedures of the product, maintenance information, and troubleshooting
This document explains the technical information necessary for using ESC/Label commands to develop printer control software (drivers, utilities, applications) for the CW-C4000.
This document provides the command information indicated in the ESC/Label Command Reference Guide listed alphabetically according to the command name and includes model information.
This document presents important information intended to ensure safe and effective use of this product. Read this section carefully and store it in an accessible location.
This manual is intended to provide information required for developing, designing, and installing a system, and for developing and designing printer applications for developers.
This product (OT-CU40) is a replacement auto cutter unit exclusively for CW-C4000 Series. This manual explains how to replace the OT-CU40 and precautions for handling it.
Safety Data Sheets
Safety Data Sheets provide important information about ink cartridge composition, precautions for safe handling and use, regulatory considerations, and more.
Verify your Epson product warranty.Verify Your Warranty
Service Center Locator
For products in warranty, please contact Technical Support. If your product is out of warranty, find a service center.Find a Location
Email Epson Support
If you are unable to find an answer on our web site, you can email your question to Epson Support.Email Us
Monday – Friday 7 am – 4 pm (PT)
3131 Katella Ave.
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Thank you for your interest in Epson. To subscribe and receive promotional emails, please visit Epson Global to find your local site.
Our system shows that the email that you entered might be incorrect or undeliverable. Please confirm your email address is correct before continuing. Email should be a firstname.lastname@example.org format with no space before or after.