I was able to print from my Mac before with an Ethernet connection, but now I can't. What should I do?
The problem can be caused by your printer or the computer. Do the following:
- To determine if the printer can print without a computer, print a nozzle check pattern from the product's control panel.
- If you can print, go to the next step.
- If you can't print a nozzle check pattern, check the product's LCD for error messages. Clear any errors displayed on the LCD, then try printing a nozzle check pattern again. If you still can't print, contact Epson support.
Delete any pending print job(s) from the Epson print queue , then try printing again.
- If you can print now, you're done. You don't need to go to the next step.
- If you can't print, go to the next step.
- Delete and re-add the print queue. Open the menu, and select System Preferences, then Print & Fax or Print & Scan. Select your printer, then click the button. Click the button, select your printer, then click Add. Close the Print & Fax or Print & Scan window, then try printing again.
- If you can print now, you're done.
- Epson support.
Published: Jan 29, 2015 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!