Part of my image is blurry or out of focus. What should I do?
If the projected image is fuzzy or blurry, try the following solutions:
- Adjust the image focus.
- Clean the projector lens.
- Position the projector close enough to the screen, and directly in front of it.
- Position the projector so the keystone adjustment angle is not so wide that it distorts the image.
- Adjust the Sharpness setting to improve image quality.
- If you are projecting from a computer, adjust the computer's resolution to match the projector's native resolution, if possible.
- Make sure you removed the lens cap.
Cleaning the Lens
Focusing the Image
Image Quality Settings - Image Menu
Published: Apr 30, 2020 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!