Downloads not available on mobile devices.
There are no files available for the detected operating system. Please select a different operating system above.
** By downloading from this website, you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of Epson's Software License Agreement.
- My scanning software doesn't work properly in Windows or on my Mac. What should I do?
- I can't start Epson TWAIN Pro Network from a client computer. What should I do?
- I can't start Epson TWAIN. What should I do?
- Why isn't my image the same size as my document?
- How should I transport my product?
- Why do I see textured patterns of dots on certain areas of my image when I use halftoning?
- The Operate light does not turn on. What should I do?
- The OneTouch feature is not working with my scanning program. What should I do?
- The scanned image is blurred or distorted. What should I do?
- Why isn't the product starting to scan my image?
This document contains an overview of the product, basic and in-depth usage instructions, information on using options, specifications, and control code information.
This Bulletin contains information regarding the Epson Scan ICM Updater v1.20 for Windows XP, XP x64, Vista 32bit and 64bit.
This document gives an overview of the product as well as technical specifications, available options, warranty information and EPSON contact information.
This document contains specifications, general setup/usage information, interface information, and troubleshooting tips.
This document contains information such as tips for using the product or common questions and answers.
This document contains an overview of the product, specifications, basic and in-depth usage instructions, and information on using options.
This document provides easy-to-digest technical information covering topics such as: Image quality, performance, and flexibility of EPSON scanners.
This document describes EPSON's limited warranty for this product.
Verify your Epson product warranty.Verify Your Warranty
Service Center Locator
For products in warranty, please contact Technical Support. If your product is out of warranty, find a service center.Find a Location
Email Epson SupportEmail Us
Monday – Friday 7 am – 4 pm (PT)
3131 Katella Ave.
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Keep an eye out for our great offers and updates.
We apologize, it looks like the system is down. Please try again later.
Thank you for your interest in Epson. To subscribe and receive promotional emails, please visit Epson Global to find your local site.
Please confirm your email address is correct. Valid email should be in a firstname.lastname@example.org format with no space before or after.