Downloads not available on mobile devices.
There are no files available for the detected operating system. Please select a different operating system above.
** By downloading from this website, you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of Epson's Software License Agreement.
- How can I use Optical Character Recognition to scan text that I can edit?
- What resolution should I scan at for the best print quality?
- What resolution should I choose when scanning?
- Can I scan transparencies with my product?
- Is my scanner Kofax VRS certified? If so, what version of the software do I need?
- I see the message Image size is too large. What should I do?
- Where can I get replacement parts or a service manual?
- Does Epson have a program where I can donate my working electronic equipment?
- Does Epson make drivers for Linux?
This document contains an overview of the product, basic and in-depth usage instructions, information on using options, specifications, and control code information.
This document contains specifications, general setup/usage information, interface information, and troubleshooting tips.
This document contains information such as tips for using the product or common questions and answers.
This document provides easy-to-digest technical information covering topics such as: Image quality, performance, and flexibility of EPSON scanners.
This document describes the installation and usage of the TWAIN 32-bit scanner driver. Specific to the Microsoft Windows operating environment.
This document contains information pertaining to scanning including scanner technologies, how scanners work, information on interpolation, how to choose the right Epson scanner, etc.
Email Epson Support
If you are unable to find an answer on our web site, you can email your question to Epson Support.Email Us
Monday – Friday 7 am – 4 pm (PT)
3131 Katella Ave.
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Thank you for your interest in Epson. To subscribe and receive promotional emails, please visit Epson Global to find your local site.
Our system shows that the email that you entered might be incorrect or undeliverable. Please confirm your email address is correct before continuing. Email should be a email@example.com format with no space before or after.