Downloads not available on mobile devices.
There are no files available for the detected operating system. Please select a different operating system above.
** By downloading from this website, you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of Epson's Software License Agreement.
- How can I use Optical Character Recognition to scan text that I can edit?
- What resolution should I scan at for the best print quality?
- What resolution should I choose when scanning?
- Is my scanner Kofax VRS certified? If so, what version of the software do I need?
- Can I scan transparencies with my product?
- I see the message Image size is too large. What should I do?
- Where can I get replacement parts or a service manual?
- Does Epson have a program where I can donate my working electronic equipment?
- Does Epson make drivers for Linux?
This document contains an overview of the product, basic and in-depth usage instructions, information on using options, specifications, and control code information.
This document contains specifications, general setup/usage information, interface information, and troubleshooting tips.
This document contains information such as tips for using the product or common questions and answers.
This document provides easy-to-digest technical information covering topics such as: Image quality, performance, and flexibility of EPSON scanners.
This document describes the installation and usage of the TWAIN 32-bit scanner driver. Specific to the Microsoft Windows operating environment.
This document contains information pertaining to scanning including scanner technologies, how scanners work, information on interpolation, how to choose the right Epson scanner, etc.
Keep an eye out for our great offers and updates.
We apologize, it looks like the system is down. Please try again later.