Downloads not available on mobile devices.
There are no files available for the detected operating system. Please select a different operating system above.
** By downloading from this website, you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions of Epson's Software License Agreement.
- How can I use Optical Character Recognition to scan text that I can edit?
- The colors in my negative are wrong when I scan. What should I do?
- What resolution should I choose when scanning?
- What resolution should I scan at for the best print quality?
- Can I scan transparencies with my product?
- Is my scanner Kofax VRS certified? If so, what version of the software do I need?
- I see the message Cannot find film when I scan film. What should I do?
- I see the message Image size is too large. What should I do?
- Where can I get replacement parts or a service manual?
This document contains an overview of the product, basic and in-depth usage instructions, information on using options, specifications, and control code information.
This document contains specifications, general setup/usage information, interface information, and troubleshooting tips.
This document contains information such as tips for using the product or common questions and answers.
This document provides easy-to-digest technical information covering topics such as: Image quality, performance, and flexibility of EPSON scanners.
This document describes the installation and usage of the TWAIN 32-bit scanner driver. Specific to the Microsoft Windows operating environment.
This document contains information regarding unpacking, setting up and using the optional Transparency Unit.
This document contains information pertaining to scanning including scanner technologies, how scanners work, information on interpolation, how to choose the right Epson scanner, etc.
Email Epson SupportEmail Us
Monday – Friday 6 am – 8 pm (PT)
Saturday 7 am – 4 pm (PT)
Hours :NOTICE: Due to recent events, our hours of operation have temporarily changed to Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm (PT). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we appreciate your patience.
Keep an eye out for our great offers and updates.
We apologize, it looks like the system is down. Please try again later.