Setting Up Siri Shortcuts for Epson iPrint
Siri Shortcuts for Epson iPrint allow you to print your last photo, scan a document or photo, capture a document, or check your ink levels via voice commands on your iOS device. Before you start, make sure your product is connected to a network with a wireless or Ethernet connection as described on the Start Here sheet for your product.
- Open the Epson iPrint app.
- Select Add Siri Shortcuts.
- Select the feature that you want to add to Siri Shortcuts.
- Select the icon and say a custom shortcut phrase for the selected feature.
- Your custom shortcut phrase appears on the screen. Select Done to finish shortcut setup or select Re-Record Phrase to re-record the shortcut phrase.