How do I install the product software on my Mac?
You must install your software before connecting the scanner to your computer.
1. Insert the scanner software CD-ROM in the CD-ROM or DVD drive. (If necessary, double-click the EPSON CD-ROM icon to open it.)
2. Read the license agreement, then click Agree.
3. When the Install EPSON TWAIN screen appears, click Next.
4. When the EPSON TWAIN 5 Installer screen appears, click Install. When the scanner software installation is complete, click Restart. Do not remove your CD-ROM. After your Macintosh restarts, you can install the rest of your software.
5. At the Software Installation screen, select the software you want to install. (Double-click the EPSON CD-ROM icon to open it, if necessary, then double-click the icon.) To select or deselect an application, click the box next to the software name. (You cannot deselect the required software.)
6. After you've made your software selections, click Install.
7. Before each application is installed, a screen appears allowing you to return to the main Software Installation screen or continue the installation. Click Next to continue the installation.
8. After all the software is installed, click Exit.
9. Remove the red tape from the back of the scanner and slide the transportation lock to the right.
10. Connect the AC adapter and the USB cable to the back of the scanner from the computer.
Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!