What type of film can I load in the product's auto film loader?
You can load 35 mm film that meets the following requirements:
- The film should be dry.
- The film should not be infrared film.
- The film strip should be 35 mm wide and 2.9 to 9.1 inches long.
- The film strip should contain at least 2 photos, but not more than 6.
- The film should have no damaged edges or holes along the sides.
- The film should have no folds, ripples, bends, or curls.
- The film should have no stickers on it. Carefully cut off any stickers.
Published: Sep 12, 2006 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!