When I try to install the Epson Scan driver, I see a message Could not copy file, please check setup disk and run setup disk again. What should I do?
Do the following:
- Close all applications.
- Open Windows Explorer and browse to the Temp folder.
- Windows XP: C\Documents and Settings\user name\Local Settings\Temp
- Windows Vista and Windows 7: C:\Users\user name|AppData\Local\Temp
- Highlight all files and folders in the Temp folder and delete them.
- Restart the computer.
- Open Windows Explorer and browse to the Temp folder. Verify that all the files have been removed.
Note: If files still remain in the Temp folder, check for Setup.exe and Setup.ini and remove them.
- Reinstall Epson Scan.
Published: Aug 3, 2011 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!