The paper has jammed in the ADF. What should I do?
If pages remain inside the ADF, open it and remove any pages from the document table. Then look to see if paper is extending from either end of the feeder.
If pages still remain, follow these steps:
- Turn off the scanner.
- If the ADF is open, close it.
- Open the top cover of the ADF.
- Remove the remaining paper.
Note: Remove any pages remaining in the input tray.
- If more of the paper extends into the output tray, gently pull the paper out in the direction shown.
- Close the input tray.
- After you have removed the paper, close the top cover of the ADF.
Published: Jun 3, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!