I am unable to scan using the thumbnail preview in Epson Scan. What should I do?
Try the following:
- If you are using Office Mode, the thumbnail preview is not available. Change the scan mode to Home Mode or Professional Mode. See Changing the Scan Mode.
- If you are scanning images with a very dark or bright background, use normal preview and create marquees on the areas you want to scan. See Previewing and Adjusting the Scan Area.
- If you are scanning a large size document, use normal preview and create marquees on the areas you want to scan. See Previewing and Adjusting the Scan Area.
- Make sure the Document Type setting is correct. See Scanning in Home Mode or Scanning in Professional Mode.
- Click Configuration, select the Preview tab, and adjust the thumbnail cropping area using the Thumbnail Cropping Area slider in the Preview menu.
Published: Jun 3, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!