My scanned image is distorted. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Make sure the document or photo lies flat on the document table. Also make sure your document or photo is not wrinkled or warped.
- Make sure you do not move the document or photo, or your scanner while scanning.
- Make sure the scanner is placed on a flat, stable surface.
- Select the Unsharp Mask check box in the Office Mode or Professional Mode window. See Adjusting the Color and Other Image Settings.
- Adjust the Auto Exposure setting in the Professional Mode window. See Adjusting the Color and Other Image Settings.
- Click Configuration, select the Color tab, and select Color Control and Continuous auto exposure in the Color menu.
- Click Configuration, select the Color tab, and click Recommended Value to return the Auto Exposure setting to the default.
- Increase the Resolution setting. See Selecting the Scan Resolution.
Published: Jun 3, 2008 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!