My scanned image is too dark. What should I do?
Try the following:
- Use the Backlight Correction feature in Home Mode or Professional Mode. See Fixing Backlit Photos.
- Check the Brightness setting in Office Mode, Home Mode, or Professional Mode.
- Click Configuration, select the Color tab, and change the Display Gamma setting to match your output device, such as a monitor or printer, in the Color menu.
- Click Configuration, select the Color tab, and select Color Control and Continuous auto exposure in the Color menu.
- Click Configuration, select the Color tab, and click Recommended Value to return the Auto Exposure setting to the default.
- Click the Histogram Adjustment icon in Professional Mode to adjust the brightness.
- Check the brightness and contrast settings of your computer monitor.
Published: Jan 16, 2009 Was this helpful? Thank you for the feedback!